Dr. David Kirk grew up in Sudbury, graduated from Bates College as a biology major and was awarded his dental degree at Virginia Commonwealth University. He continued his training at the University of Pacific, San Francisco. There he gained experience in oral surgery, hospital dentistry, implants and involved dental rehabilitations. He was recognized for excellence in managing patients with complex needs.
Dr. David Kirk served on the faculty at Virginia Commonwealth University in addition to private practice in Virginia prior to returning to Sudbury.
He has been active in organized dentistry and has volunteered for the Virginia, California, and Yankee Dental annual meetings.
He has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education and has earned the prestigious designation of Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. David Kirk has also traveled to Honduras, Jamaica, and Cambodia on dental missions.
- Bates College, 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University Dental School, 2000
- University of the Pacific Advanced Education in General Dentistry, 2001
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, 2010
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Clinical instructor at Medical College of Virginia Dental School
- Yankee Dental Congress Presiding Chair