Below is a list of steps we have taken to ensure our team stays healthy and your visit with us is safe.
- We are pre-screening all patients prior to their appointment. Please fill out paperwork prior to your appointment. This will include a detailed medical history (Download As a PDF or Fill Out Online) and a current COVID-19 questionnaire (Download as a PDF or Fill Out Online).
- Our waiting room is no longer available to patients or companions. Patients are asked to wait in their car and can check-in by calling 978-443-4348. A member of our team will come get you.
- Please wear your mask when coming into the office. We will also ask that you wash your hands as soon as you come in.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touch-free forehead thermometer when you arrive. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be reappointed and referred to their PCP.
- We are limiting the number of patients that are coming into the office each day.
- UV-C purifiers have been installed in the ductwork throughout the office. In addition, 4 stand alone air purifying units have been purchased to kill viruses and other airborne pathogens.
- New HEPA filters have been installed in air handlers and setting changed to optimize ventilation and air exchange.
- New plexiglass barriers installed at the front desk to enhance separation between front desk staff and patients.
- Office and operatories are being fogged daily with hypochlorous acid.
- All patients will be given a hydrogen peroxide rinse for 1 minute at the beginning of each appointment.
- Clinical staff will wear gowns, bonnets, N95 masks, and face shields depending on the procedure.
Please Complete the Below Documents Prior to Your Appointment
You may complete the forms online OR print out the PDF versions and complete prior to your visit.
Click the link below to complete electronically. Our office will be notified once submitted.
Printable PDF Forms
Click the links below to download & print the PDF forms. Please bring the completed forms with you during your visit. Please do not email the forms or send to our office electronically.