Below is a list of steps we have taken to ensure our team stays healthy and your visit with us is safe.
- We are pre-screening all patients prior to their appointment. Please fill out paperwork prior to your appointment. This will include a detailed medical history and a current COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Our waiting room is no longer available to patients or companions. Patients are asked to wait in their car and can check-in via text (978-261-3167) or phone call (978-443-4348). A member of our team will come get you.
- Please wear your mask when coming into the office. We will also ask that you wash your hands as soon as you come in.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touch-free forehead thermometer when you arrive. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be reappointed and referred to their PCP.
- We are limiting the number of patients that are coming into the office each day.
- UV-C purifiers have been installed in the ductwork throughout the office. In addition, 4 stand alone air purifying units have been purchased to kill viruses and other airborne pathogens.
- New HEPA filters have been installed in air handlers and setting changed to optimize ventilation and air exchange.
- New plexiglass barriers installed at the front desk to enhance separation between front desk staff and patients.
- Office and operatories are being fogged daily with hypochlorous acid.
- All patients will be given a hydrogen peroxide rinse for 1 minute at the beginning of each appointment.
- Patients may be asked to hold suction funnel to collect aerosols during certain dental procedures.
- Clinical staff will wear gowns, bonnets, N95 masks, and face shields depending on the procedure.
Please Complete the Below Documents Prior to Your Appointment
© Copyright 2020 Kirk Dental Associates. All Rights Reserved.