Below is a list of steps we have taken to ensure our team stays healthy and your visit with us is safe.
- Please wear your mask when coming into the office. If you forget yours we can provide you with one. We will also ask that you wash/sanitize your hands as soon as you come in.
- UV-C lights have been installed in the ductwork throughout the office. In addition, stand alone air purifying units have been purchased and installed to kill viruses and other airborne pathogens.
- New HEPA filters have been installed in air handlers and setting changed to optimize ventilation and air exchange.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk to enhance separation between front desk staff and patients.
- Operatories are being sprayed with hypochlorous acid between all patients to reduce lingering aerosols in the treatment rooms.
- Clinical staff will continue to wear appropriate PPE for all clinical procedures.
© Copyright 2022 Kirk Dental Associates. All Rights Reserved.